Friday, May 1, 2009

One week to go...time to update my website

My next show opens on May 8 and time is ticking away! So the plan was to update my website prior to the show, and am pretty happy with the outcome. The website has six new paintings that will be exhibited for the first time, as well as an updated design. The website changes were a bit of a challenge, it took some time to find the right colors, and I'm happy with the addition of artwork on some of the pages, it really helped make it a bit more friendly. I also really like the "pop" I get with the green text here and there.

The exhibit "Connections" will be in Lambertville, NJ where I will have a mix of local (to central NJ) and exotic animals featured in the show. The watercolor here is a female Black-throated Mango, there are 17 different species of hummingbirds in Trinidad and Tobago.

"Black-throated Mango" watercolor © Beatrice Bork, 2009

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful painting and a really amazing bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see your blog is ticking on. This piece is very nostalgic. Thanks for paying so much respect in your intepretation of it.

    ReplyDelete