Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Well, the show opened May 9th, and it was a nice opening! It was a relaxing evening with friends, family and some new faces. A bit of nerves at the start of the event, one hopes the art is as enjoyable to the viewer as it was for you to create them... a glass of wine helps there, lol. Based on the reactions, the evening went well, a couple were sold before the opening even started!

There is something special about having my latest work framed and hanging on display, I don't usually get to see all of them together like that, there's not that much space in the studio... it's a nice overall look at what I've been doing over the last few months.

Painting: "Busy as a Bee" © Beatrice Bork 2009

4 comments:

  1. Bea, this piece has just been added to my top favorites of yours. It is amazing and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello !
    I love your work... and I show it !!
    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean, Bea. When I hung my wall, it was almost like I was seeing my own paintings for the first time. Your paintings, I was seeing most of them for the very first time, and they all looked great! The one you posted here is my favorite of your new ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for the comments! Joe, I really enjoyed working with you on this show! I think our work really compliments each other, the gallery looks great!

    ReplyDelete