Friday, April 30, 2010

One week to go!


I'm excited to be working on the final touches for "Wild Together" which opens next Friday. I know it will be a fantastic collaboration between my watercolor animal art, and my friend Paul's nature photography, I can't wait to see the "wild" exhibit.

My collection features paintings that have inspired me from our local area of NJ/PA, also the Jersey shore and from my trips to Trinidad.

This painting “Sounds of Summer” was inspired by a trip to Cape May last year. It reminded me of my youth when we fed the Gulls and from one toss of food we were surrounded by 20 or more Gulls!

"Wild Together"
May 7 – June 6, 2010
Reception: Sat. May 15th, 5-8pm
Artists' Gallery, 18 Bridge Street, Lambertville NJ
Open Fri-Sat-Sun, 11am to 6pm
www.lambertvillearts.com

"Sounds of Summer" © Beatrice Bork

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to seeing the show, Bea, I'm sure it'll look great!

    ReplyDelete