Friday, May 3, 2013

What's Next?

I was asked a little while ago to give a presentation for the Artsbridge: "Distinguished Artists Series", at the time it seemed so far off and as it's approaching I'm working on pulling it together. I plan to focus on inspiration through process, and hopeful that a good discussion will follow. It takes place on May 16, 7:00 pm at Prallsville Mills, Route 29, Stockton, NJ. For more information, click onto: Artsbridge website

I'm also looking forward to participating in: "In Their Eyes" a group exhibit, with Maureen Casey, Laurie Harden and Linda Rossin. June 19–July 20th (Reception: Thursday, June 20th 5–7pm). Clifton Arts Center in Clifton NJ.

And, I continuously have art on exhibit at Artists' Gallery, 18 Bridge Street, Lambertville, NJ. www.LambertvilleArts.com. Hours: Fri/Sat/Sun 11am–6pm, or by appointment. 

Please see my website's schedule page for updates on exhibits and other presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment