Friday, December 3, 2010

A Busy Day: December 11th


It's that time of year again, when I start to feel more and more like one of Santa's Elves.... in a good way! I love the energy in the air, painting, numbering and signing prints, and just the general good cheer in the atmosphere!

I'll be especially busy on Saturday, December 11th!

"Seasons Greenings"
10:00 am to 2:00 pm (One Day event)
Seasons Greenings is an art/craft show, I'll be bringing my calendars and some prints. They are also having their Winter Farmers Market at the same time so there will be lots to see and do!
D & R Greenway
Princeton, NJ

then I'll dash over to

"Home for the Holidays"
Opening Reception: 2:00 to 5:00 pm.
Meet the artists and have a sweet treat. (I hope to reach there by around 3:00 pm)
This show will run through Feb. 5th and will feature the talents of all 18 gallery artists.
Artists' Gallery
18 Bridge Street
Lambertville, NJ

I hope to see you at one or both of these events. Both will be a lot of fun!
Drop me a note if you have any questions.

"Baby It's Cold Outside" Cardinal, Watercolor © Beatrice Bork

No comments:

Post a Comment