Friday, December 5, 2014

Holidays at Artists' Gallery

Join all of the Artists' Gallery artists (which includes me) for an opening reception on Saturday December 6, 4 to 7pm. This is a great chance to meet with quite a few of our artists and see a gallery full of wonderful work! This exhibit runs through February 1, 2015—in Lambertville, NJ.

"Hi There" #3 © Beatrice Bork
I will have a few new works on display including my new series of macaws. "Hi There" 1,  2, and 3. (pictured: "Hi There" #3 is a Military Macaw). These small paintings are part of a few new pieces that I've done exploring a more intimate/close range encounter.

Also displayed at Artists' Gallery this month are my original paintings: "Stalk Walk"-ring-necked pheasant, "Silent Flight"-barn owl, "Red Flyer"-cardinal, "Sun Song"-swamp sparrow, "Red-winged blackbird", "Lovie Dovie"-mourning doves, "Ah Go Ketch She Eye"-violaceous euphonias, "Twist"-white bearded manikin, and "Play Ball"-mixed breed (my dog, Buttons).  As always, I will have a selection of my limited edition prints available. To see these and more work, please go to my website: www.BeatriceBork.artspan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment