Thursday, October 9, 2014

But there's more!

September through the first weekend in October had my art-card full! My feature, "Flight/Patterns" as well as the weekend group show "Past, Present, Future" both came to a close.  I had a very successful month and was happy to see my work going home with wonderful people.  ... But there's more!


"Sun Song" watercolor © Beatrice Bork

I have several pieces at Artists' Gallery in Lambertville, NJ this month, including a new piece, "Sun Song" of a Swamp Sparrow (image above).

This upcoming Thursday (Oct. 16) marks my yearly workshop in Far Hills, NJ, at beautiful Buck Gardens. I just received an email letting me know the class is full! I'm looking forward to a nice weather day! Keep your fingers crossed.

Also, still in progress,  "Abbott Marshlands — More Than Meets the Eye"  September 20–November 16, 2014. At Trenton City Museum at Ellarslie in Cadwalader Park. This group exhibit celebrates the Legacy of the Abbott Marshlands. This show includes 2 of my paintings, "Silent Flight" barn owl and "Surveyor" sharp-shinned hawk. Click here for more info. about Ellarslie

Coming up for December is the Holiday Group Show at Artists' Gallery, and 2015 events are already taking shape as well. A special trio show "Menage ART Trois" will be taking place in August in Solebury, PA as well as a duo featured show in Lambertville, NJ.  More information to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment