Friday, August 1, 2014

Flight/Patterns, update

"I Spy" Watercolor/Gouache © Beatrice Bork


I find the theme "Flight/Patterns" very exciting, as it really reflects Jennifer's (Cadoff) intricate pen and ink works, as well as my own specific inspirations in nature. I have a total fascination in birds—particularly the ability to fly, as well as the spectacle of nature that offers unending inspiration in it's patterns and color. As I've explored in "I Spy" (Eastern box turtle).

So, one month until the show opens! Jennifer and I have the post card exhibit cards and are working on getting labels together to mail the invites out. If you're not on the Artists' Gallery, or my mailing list and you would like to get a reminder for the show, please drop me an email at: BeatriceBork@gmail.com. We'd enjoy seeing you at our opening reception.

Beatrice Bork and Jennifer Cadoff
"Flight Patterns"
September 4 – October 5, 2014
Reception: Saturday, September 6, 5:00 – 8:00pm
Artists' Gallery
18 Bridge Street
Lambertville, NJ

Gallery Hours: Thurs. – Sun. 11:00am – 6:00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment