Friday, November 29, 2013

Coming up in December

"In Plain Sight" © Beatrice Bork

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving! I'm grateful for many things, family, friends, my pet, better health… and thankful to be able to have a career as an animal artist! I spend my time exploring, observing and soaking in the wonders around me, and then reliving these experiences through drawing and painting.

I also enjoy the excitement of an art exhibit, creating and selecting paintings, the planning and hanging, and then meeting new people as well as catching up with acquaintances I've met along the way.  Next up is the "AG 18/18/18" the annual holiday exhibit at Artists' Gallery in Lambertville, NJ. This is one of two group exhibits AG has throughout the year. It showcases all 18 artists in 18 styles at 18 Bridge St. AND this year is the 18th anniversary!

In Plain Sight is a newer watercolor painting of a screech owl that I plan on showing at the "AG 18/18/18" show.  I hope you can join the gallery at the opening celebration on Dec. 7, 4–7pm. (The exhibit runs until Feb. 2.)



No comments:

Post a Comment