Monday, June 25, 2012

Positively Transparent

"Waylay in the Mango Tree" © Beatrice Bork
I'm working on arranging the paintings I'll be exhibiting in "Positively Transparent: Watercolor Meets Glass" at ArtWorks in Trenton NJ. This should be an exciting show with a talented group of artists. The exhibit will run July 21 – August 25. With an Opening Reception Saturday 4pm – 7pm.

I'm planning on showcasing 9 paintings, among them will be "Bees", which will be back from a tour with the Society of Animal Artists. It's travelled to Michigan, Virginia and Florida, and I'll be happy to display it here in my home state of New Jersey.  I plan on exhibiting paintings that have been inspired from Maine to the Caribbean. (Image: Waylay in the Mango Tree, species: Bananaquit, inspired in Trinidad).

More info. to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment