Saturday, November 12, 2011

Get lost in a moment, in nature, in discovery

 I’m excited to say that "Get Lost" opened yesterday, and it looks
beautiful (if I do say so myself)! If you enjoy the outdoors this show
is sure to please.

Panorama of the feature room, thanks to Andrew Werth for the photo!

It is a featured duo exhibit including my animal watercolor paintings complemented nicely with landscape oil paintings by Joe Kazimierczyk.

"Jumbie Bird" Watercolor © Beatrice Bork
"Cider Mill Winter" Oil Painting © Joe Kazimierczyk
Both of us do much of our work in nature. Kazimierczyk revels in the peaceful scenery of New Jersey’s farmsteads and back road vistas. While I enjoy the discovery of birds and other animals in a more detailed approach to my subjects in harmony in their natural surroundings.

Join us this evening from 5 to 8:00 pm, as we host a reception at Artists’ Gallery, 18 Bridge Street in Lambertville, NJ.

Art Exhibit: November 11 to December 4, 2011
Coffee and Conversation: Sunday, December 4, 2 to 5 pm
Artists' Gallery,
18 Bridge St. Lambertville, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment