Monday, May 23, 2011

Soul Made


The summer is about to begin, and I'll be celebrating it at Soul Made gallery in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. This is a beautiful gallery and artisan shop run by a wonderful down to earth couple with an eye for creative talents.

This is very special to me, as it will be the first time I will be exhibiting my paintings along with my father's hand-engraved totem jewelry. Family and friends have been trying to get my dad to show his creative talents for many years, and we've finally pulled it together!

We delivered paintings and jewelry yesterday, and I'm happy to say the painting "Sounds of Summer" that is featured on the invitation card has already been sold, along with a couple of prints!

The exhibit runs May 22–May 30, with an artist reception on Friday, May 27th, from 4–7 pm. All are welcome!

Soul Made Gallery
725 Arnold Ave.
Pt. Pleasant Beach, NJ 08724
732-892-0900


Image: "Summer Plover" Piping Plover, watercolor © Beatrice Bork

No comments:

Post a Comment