Friday, September 17, 2010

Phillips' Mill


I had recently entered the Phillips' Mill 81st Art Exhibit in New Hope PA, which is a very competitive local exhibit. It has been a few years since I have entered this show. I was happy to hear that my work was selected to be included in this years show.

The jurors have a huge task of selecting work from a large number of entries, in 3 categories. I chose to enter in the framed catagory, in which each artist is allowed to enter 1 piece. The total number of framed pieces entered this year was 317, the accepted numbered 97.

The exhibit starts off with an opening reception on Friday Sept. 24, 5:00 - 7:30 pm, with the exhibit continuing through Oct. 30th. Please visit www.phillipsmill.org for ticket info. and more details.

The artists were also asked to participate in a "meet the artists" series, a nice way to meet and talk in an informal setting. I'm scheduled for Oct. 7, 1:00–3:00 pm.

"Lover Boy" watercolor © Beatrice Bork

No comments:

Post a Comment